Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi again

Hello readers of the blog,

I haven’t been posting due to academic commitments – of which I have emancipated myself from a while ago. As some of you might know, I celebrated my emancipation with trip to Tokyo and Kyoto. There was lots of food involved of course, and I hope to cover some of them here. My impressions of them may not be as fresh as I didn’t do any of this writing in the duration of my holiday, and some of these entries might be a bit short.

Special thanks must go out to my very indulgent buddies for allowing me to drag them through city and suburb alike to eat at many of these places I had on my “must-try” list!

Yours,
Eld

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I am trying to contact the owner of this blog. If you get this please email me at marilynfanATgmail.com.

I noticed that you haven't updated this blog in over a year and I was wondering if you have any plans to continue with it. If not, I was hoping you would be agreeable to letting me use the blogspot address "themmmblog". It is for a Marilyn Monroe blog and nothing to do with food. I would be very grateful if you could help me out in this regard.

Sincerely,
Melinda
www.marilynmonroe.ca